Chris Brown is not only a world renowned singer, but he is also a businessman and entrepreneur who owns a string of Burger King franchises in his investment portfolio.
Brown made the startling revelation in Us Weekly magazine’s ’25 Things You Don’t Know About Me.’ In addition to owning 14 Burger Kings, Brown said he witnessed a relative attempt suicide at age 6; he made $4 million with his clothing line in the first year; and he doesn’t bite his tongue.
25 THINGS ABOUT CHRIS BROWN
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
12. I am a huge comic book fan.
13. I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.
14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old.
15. I don’t eat beef or pork.
16. I talk to a pastor twice a week.
17. When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.
18. I’m a man of many emotions.
19. My first car was a Lamborghini.
20. I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow for people to cry.
21. After creating my clothing line, I made $4 million in the first year.
22. I love dancing with my daughter [Royalty, 15 months].
23. I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.
24. Success or money never changed who I am as a person.
25. I think the best thing God created was a woman.