Warning: include(/home/content/c/a/r/caribemedia/html/maddsite/wp-content/plugins/gallery-video/themes.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/75/3011575/html/maddsite/wp-config.php on line 85
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/c/a/r/caribemedia/html/maddsite/wp-content/plugins/gallery-video/themes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/75/3011575/html/maddsite/wp-config.php on line 85 fight Archives - Madd-News
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star’s former friend and employee Jami Zeigler has filed a warrant application for Porsha’s arrest after that infamous holiday party brawl last year. Jami wants to see Porsha, 35, behind bars for the December 2015 fight, which cameras caught the aftermath of for the RHOA season finale.
(Reuters) – Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been stripped of the welterweight world title he won after beating Filipino Manny Pacquiao this year for failing to comply with rules, the World Boxing Organization said on Monday.
The flamboyant boxer, who improved to 48-0 by beating Pacquiao in May, missed a deadline by which he had to pay a $200,000 sanctioning fee from the fight and vacate the junior middleweight title he also held, the WBO said in a statement.
The requirement set forth by the WBO, states that he could not hold two world titles in multiple weight classes and that Mayweather had to indicate which weight division he would retain.
Mayweather, who finished ahead on all three scorecards of what proved to be the top-grossing prize fight of all-time, had until 4:30 p.m. ET last Friday to advise the WBO of his position.
“The WBO World Championship Committee is allowed no other alternative but to cease to recognize Mr. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. as the WBO Welterweight Champion of the World and vacate his title, for failing to comply with our WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests,” the WBO said in a statement.
Mayweather, who earned over $200 million from the fight which generated a record pay-per-view revenue in the United States of $400 million, has two weeks to launch an appeal.
CAN YOU BELEIVE IT? The moment you have been waiting for the past year and a half, especially Trayvon Martin dad! Now’s your chance to kick George Zimmerman‘s ass with zero legal repercussions — he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match … and he says he’ll fight ANYONE … even black people.
TMZ reports: Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here’s the kicker … the opponent has NOT been selected.
We’re told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us “We’re not looking at it as a race thing … We haven’t discussed purple, yellow, white, black.”
Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns … regularly training in the ring.
If you’d like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email firstname.lastname@example.org