Does Safaree Samuels plans to sue Nicki Minaji?

afee

Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels went from longtime lovers to bitter exes and suffered one of the nastiest breakups in hip-hop. A new report claims Samuels plans to reignite their feud with a lawsuit.

For those who don’t remember, earlier this year, Samuels claimed both in interviews and in songs that he had a major hand in helping Minaj with her music and that he even helped pen some of her songs.

Now, according to TMZ, sources say Samuels plans to sue Minaj for royalties from her three full-length studio albums, Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, and The Pinkprint.

Sources also claim Samuels wants money from Minaj’s collaborations, like The Pinkprint records “Only,” which featured Drake, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne, and “Feeling Myself,” which featured Beyoncé. Another track Samuels allegedly wants money for is Beyoncé’s “Flawless” remix, which featured Minaj.

A source claims Samuels isn’t just coming to court with a bunch of accusations. Samuels will reportedly present footage of him working with Minaj on music, as well as voice memos from recording sessions. The source claims Samuels will also present several witnesses to prove that he was a major contributor to Minaj’s music.

Samuels reportedly will also use the fact that Minaj named him as executive producer of her first two albums as proof that he had a heavy hand in her music.

Samuels has allegedly already secured lawyers and sources say that a lawsuit against Minaj is “imminent.”

Halle Berry Files for Divorce from Oliver Martinez

Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez
Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez Photo credit CNN

 

It’s official!

Halle Berry filed for divorce from Olivier Martinez. The reason Halle cited irreconcilable differences. As for money, we’re told it’s not an issue because the couple had a prenup.

A source close to the couple told TMZ, “They have a personality difference.” And the incident at LAX, where Olivier hit a guy with a car seat, exacerbated their conflicts. Olivier got sued for the incident last week and our sources say the couple argued about the suit, and it became a breaking point.

The couple, both 49, married in July 2013 in a private ceremony in France. Berry announced in April of that year that she was expecting a baby with Martinez. Their son, Maceo, was born in October.

It was the third marriage for Berry, who had previously been wed to baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. It was the first for Martinez, who had been linked to singer Kylie Minogue.

Halle and Olivier will share custody of their son, Maceo Martinez, 2. Halle has a 8-year-old daughter, Nahla Aubry, with former underwear model Gabriel Aubry.

One source tells us the 2 year marriage went into a tailspin a week ago … to the point each of them had it with the marriage, but Halle filed first

The couple issued a joint statement … “It is with a heavy heart that we have come to the decision to divorce. We move forward with love and respect for one another and the shared focus for what is best for our son. We wish each other nothing but happiness in life, and we hope that you respect our, and most importantly our children’s privacy, as we go through this difficult period.”

Source TMZ

 

Khole and Lamar Odom Call Off Divorce As New Reality Series Feature His Recovery

Newly married Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are all smiles after saying "I do" on Sept. 27 in L.A.
Newly married Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are all smiles after saying “I do” on Sept. 27 in L.A.

It seems that Khloe Kardashian  called off her divorce to partially paralyzed former NBA player, Lamar Odom.

The 35-year-old ex LA Laker is in a LA hospital recovering from a drug overdose. He requires round-the-clock care after suffering several strokes at a Las Vegas hospital last week. He is unable to walk or talk.

Khloe and Lamar  had a pending divorce which was originally signed by both parties, however the Kardashian’s  attorney went down to the courthouse with a document signed by both Khloe and Odom, to dismiss the divorce action.

Just a month ago, Khole was considering filing a restraining order against her estranged husband. After texting him her location last month, she and her show’s producers ambushed the bewildered NBA star when he showed up.

Within hours, the story was splashed across the front page of gossip tabloid TMZ, and the ambush became a storyline on the Kardashians reality show. Like a typical fame hungry reality stars, the Kardashian clan sees dollar signs in Odom’s current situation.

Since his recent drug overdose, Odom is worth more to the Kardashian’s in terms of television ratings than he was before.

Odom had previously begged Kartrashian to stop exploiting him for a storyline on her reality TV show.  Reports say that a new reality show featured Odom and Khole will feature his recovery and rehab in the next months.

Question: Did he really sign the documents to stop the divorce?

Khloe Kardashain Making Medical Decisions for Lamar Odom

Lamar Odom and Khole Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are still married, and she is making medical decisions as Lamar lies in a coma. Lamar Omon was found  unresponsive on Tuesday October 13, 2015.

TMZ broke the story, last July Khloe and Lamar both belatedly signed the necessary documents to end their marriage. As we reported, Khloe filed for divorce in December 2013, but let it sit for more than a year and a half, in part because she wanted to save the marriage.

Although they signed the final divorce docs, we’ve learned there’s an extreme backlog in the family law courts and the divorce will not become final for at least 2 more months.

Since they are still husband and wife, Khloe is in a position to make medical decisions for her husband, and we’re told she has already made several of them.

Khloe arrived at the hospital Tuesday night, hours after Lamar was admitted.

Photos surfaced last night of Kris Jenner, Odom’s former mother-in-law, outside the NBA star’s hospital.

Reverend Jesse Jackson told reporters that he visited Lamar Odom at the Nevada hospital where he is being treated after being found unconscious Tuesday at a Nevada brothel. Khloe Kardashian, Odom’s ex-wife, was also at Odom’s side, according to Jackson

Jackson also said he heard that Kobe Bryant, Odom’s former Los Angeles Lakers teammate, visited the hospital last night.

 

 

Write text here…

Janet Jackson Breaks Down on Tour (Video)

02JANETWEB2-master675

Janet Jackson broke down in tears during an emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson on opening night of her Unbreakable Tour at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC.

Michael Jackson died of cardiac and respiratory arrest in 2009. He would have turned 57 on August 29.

The 49-year-old superstar proved she still has what it takes to move a crowd and sell out tours. Janet’s Giuseppe Zanotti custom high top sneakers created especially for the Unbreakable Tour.

As for what everyone really came to see — 49-year-old Janet’s still pulling off her signature dance moves.

Floyd Mayweather Purchases 4.8 Million Hyper Car

0822-floyd-mayweather-new-car-instagram-4Floyd Mayweather’s  shows off his recently purchased hyper car in his  garage.

TMZ Sports broke the story that Floyd was gunning to buy the ultra-exotic lightning fast whip back in June — and now, the deal is closed.

The car is a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita — one of only two of its kind in the entire world — and goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. It tops out at 250 miles per hour!

But don’t call it a “super car” — Floyd says it’s technically a “Hyper car.”

Yeah … you drop $5 mil on a car, you can call it whatever you want.

Source:TMZ

Sesame Street is Moving to HBO

Sesame Street moves to HBO

Sesame Street moves to HBO

We cant believe it. So its Not So!

“Sesame Street” is moving — and it will be brought to you by the letters H, B and O.

The next season of the long-running public television show is singing and skipping its way to the premium cable network in a five-year deal announced Thursday. Episodes of the children’s classic will also be shortened from one hour to a half-hour.

But fans of “Sesame Street” accustomed to watching it on PBS for the past 45 years won’t be without their beloved Big Bird. As part of the deal, the show’s older episodes will continue to air on public television — reedited in new ways — and then after nine months, the HBO episodes will begin airing on PBS and its member stations.

Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit that produces the show, said it will even increase the number of episodes it produces, from 18 per year to 35, and create a “Sesame Street” spin-off about the Muppets.

Source Erik Ortiz  NBC Ncw

Wendy Williams Falls On Stage

wendywilliams

Wendy Williams  made a grand appearance during her latest leg of her celebrity tour.  She took the name of her concert — “The Sit Down Tour” — to heart, when she took a big fall, but recovered like a pro.

TMZ reports:  Wendy was at The Hobby Center in Houston Saturday night when she apparently tried getting off stage but misjudged the stairs.

The full name of the tour “The Sit Down Tour … Too Real for Standup.”

Wendy brushed it off, and the show continued.

Read more: TMZ

#wendywilliams #wendyfalls #sitdowntour

Bobbi Kristina Casket Photo Sold to Media

0803-bobbi-kristina-burial-getty-4

A shameful  photo of Bobbi Kristina‘s body, lying in her casket, has been sold to a media outlet . This is clearly an issue for both the Brown adn Houston Family. Whitney Houston had the same tragic faith in 2012.

TMZ Reports: According to our sources, someone snapped a pic of BK during the viewing, which took place the day before the funeral. We’re told the winning offer topped the $100,000 mark.

Madd News powered by Caribbean Media Network
Bobbi Kristina Brown and Whitney Houston

Our sources say members of the Brown and Houston families are blaming each other for the pic, which was snapped despite all the precautionary measures.

As TMZ first reported, the Browns were worried the Houstons might pull this stunt, since it happened at Whitney Houston’s funeral in 2012.

 

Lil Wayne Tour Bus Drama

lil-wayne-tour-bus-1

Lil Wayne narrowly escaped death in a drive by shooting on Atlanta’s highways early Sunday morning. A tour bus Lil Wayne was riding on was shot up by a street gang associated with a local rapper.

According to TMZ, Weezy and a few other members of Young Money including Lil Twist and Hood were on board at least one of the buses at the time of the shooting. No one was injured in the highway shooting, and it’s still unclear if Wayne was on board the bus that was hit.

Immediately following the shooting the bus was driven to a nearby hotel, and that’s when someone in Wayne’s entourage called the police.

There are currently no suspects in the shooting.

Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks to Split Soon

apolloarrestfraudmaddnews

Things got worst for Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks relationship. Phaedra Parks did not show up to the recent sentencing for Apollo Nida this past month.

In a recent radio interview posted by TMZ, Nida discusses Parks and explains that he’s angry with her for distancing herself from him during his sentencing. And when asked if his marriage will survive his prison term, he gives a shocking response.

“I doubt it,” said Nida. “I mean my wife didn’t even show up for my f—–g sentencing. So, you know, I’m still kind of salty about that.”

But for Nida, the important thing right now is to focus on his sons.

“I love my kids and coming from a non-mother, non-father background, at the end of the day, I feel most sad and disappointed that I let my little man down,” said Nida.

Parks can take advantage of the Georgia, law that allows you to divorce your spouse if they’re sentenced to two years or more in prison. This means that the relationship can resolve it self sooner than later.

Gangsta Jermey Meeks set to make 30K a month

viralmugshotinternal1616

Blaze Modelz tells TMZ … “gangster models” are hot right now.  The agency claims they can book Meeks with high-end fashion houses — like Versace and Armani — and he could rake in $15 – $30K a month.  

Blaze also says they actually like Meeks’ face tattoos … even the gang-revealing teardrop.  They thinks it’s edgy and sexy.  They didn’t mention the Crip tattoo on his neck, but that can be covered.

Another modeling agency — that did not want to be named — tells us … once Meeks is a free man they’d like to work with him as well.

Here’s the problem.  Meeks is currently being held on $900,000 bail with no prospect of getting out soon.  He’s a convicted criminal facing serious weapons charges and could be a little long in the tooth before he gets sprung.

 

Scandal Star Columbus Short Bar Fight

COLUMBUS SHORT

The 31-year old actor, who plays Harrison Wright in the hit TV series, is now being investigated by Los Angeles police for criminal battery, according to TMZ.

The incident allegedly occurred on March 15, at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in L.A where Short was celebrating a couple’s engagement.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Short was at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in L.A. on March 15 at around 10:45 PM celebrating a couple’s engagement … when he started arguing at the bar with another party goer.

We’re told the other guy pissed Short off by making a comment along the lines of, “You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife.”

An eyewitness tells TMZ Columbus then came up from behind and sucker punched the guy.  The eyewitness says the man’s nose was broken and he was rendered unconscious for several minutes.
We’re told Columbus quickly left the bar.

An ambulance came and took the 37-year-old man to a nearby hospital.

Cops are now investigating a criminal battery.

It’s not the first time Columbus used his fists to make a point.  In March, 2010 … Columbus was playing basketball at an L.A. Fitness gym when he got into an argument with another player and socked the guy in the face, knocking several teeth out.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/25/columbus-short-scandal-bar-fight-harrison-wright/#ixzz2x4XRYKPp

Rihanna receives justice for photo release of battered face

Rihanna-Smile-2013

Rolling Out Reports: Former Los Angeles police officer Rebecca Reyes took a picture of an evidence photo and the image ended up on celebrity website TMZ. Reyes continues to deny that she sent it to the site, according to the New York Daily News.

Superior Court Judge Luis A. Lavin issued a ruling agreeing with the decisions of a disciplinary panel and Police Chief Charlie Beck to fire Reyes in 2012. After reviewing the record, Lavin also concluded that evidence supports that Reyes, “participated in the release of the photography showing Ms. Fenty’s injuries to TMZ.”

The judge said he agreed that Reyes should no longer be a police officer.

“At a minimum, the public is entitled to protection from unprofessional employees whose conduct places people at risk of injury and the government at risk of incurring liability,” Lavin wrote in his ruling.

Reyes’ attorney, Ira Salzman, accepted the ruling without argument during a brief hearing Thursday.

Reyes had been an officer for 10 years before she was fired. In the hours after the Rihanna attack, Reyes was assigned to a team planning to arrest Brown but was pulled off the assignment. She saw an evidence photo of Rihanna’s injuries at her precinct and snapped a photo to share with others, including a former girlfriend who records show called TMZ.

The ex-girlfriend, also a Los Angeles police officer, told investigators she called the celebrity news site only to verify details of the attack that Reyes shared with her.

Salzman said Reyes’ ex-girlfriend, Blanca Lopez, remains on the force and that the person who leaked the photo “has never been found and never will be.”